
Well, it's been a long road since the last time that I posted anything. It is true that whatever God takes away, he gives back so much more! I have since moved to the beach into a tiny little apartment. "But it's at the beach..." Which is the phrase that follows any negative connotation about the tiny apartment.
I have had to do a lot of paring down of my things which has led to much gifting to charities. What a great feeling that is! Things I swore I would never part with are long gone now! And it just feels good to know that so many people will benefit from not only the items themselves, but from the money that was used to purchase the items. Love it!
Many of you may not know, but all of our items are purchased from local charities. When you purchase items from us you can know that your money is used to give back to people who really need it. I also encourage all of you to donate to your favorite charity when you are finished with any items. Pick one out that is close to your heart and find out where you can go to drop off your items.
The more you give, the more you get. It may not come back to you in tangible items, but you sure will benefit from the good feeling you get!

No comments:
Post a Comment