On the morning of July 20th I heard an interesting blurb on the radio while riding to work. The announcer said that in this recession some of our hours at our jobs may be reduced. He went on to caution that now is not the time to "threaten" our employer with leaving, but to stay with our job and be thankful that we have a job, no matter what the circumstance.
I went in the office as usual and recounted the story to my own boss. At 3:00 that afternoon he came in to tell me that the company had decided to reduce my position from full time to part time. Wow! Can't say I wasn't warned about that one! I kept my calm, made it through the rest of the day, then cried like a baby all the way to my friend's house.
Now what?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im so sorry that had to happen,but you know as well as I, things happen for a reason!!! and you know things, and you can figure something out,and you will.Best of luck,you know I'm always here with a shoulder to lean on...;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Carey! You have been there from day one!
ReplyDelete